The custom folding tents are undoubtedly one of the most popular tents. Its versatility and ability to grab people’s attention make it a perfect marketing tool. For this reason, a custom folding American tent is mostly recommended to those companies who are wondering what type of tent to buy.
However, this does not imply that a custom tent is always the best solution. There are times when it is better to analyze what use we want to give our tent, to know which model to choose. That is what we are going to do in this post. We will tell you about the pros and cons of custom tents, so you can see if they fit your needs.
Here are some of the points for and against labeled folding tents.
- Visibility: Custom marquees are visually very attractive. Plus, potential customers quickly identify them. Anyone who approaches a marquee with a recognizable logo knows what will be there.
- Ease of assembly: A labeled folding tent is assembled in a few minutes. Few direct sales spaces are ready in such a short time. Similarly, they are collected the same or faster, so that we will not waste time in tedious assembly and disassembly.
- Adaptability: They fit in almost all small and medium format events that we can imagine. In this way, it is not strange to find a labeled folding tent at a fair, a convention, a medieval market, or a sporting event.
- Durability: With very little maintenance, we will have a custom marquee for years to come. If we follow the assembly and maintenance instructions, likely, we will not need another for a long time if we buy a professional folding tent.
- Limitation in large-format events: If we want to celebrate mass events, a folding tent, no matter how personalized it is, will not be of great help. We can use it as a support element or offer specific services, but not as the nerve center of the event.
- Delivery times: if you need a tent immediately, it is better not to buy it labeled. It is not that very long deadlines are required, but of course, it is not feasible to manufacture and deliver a labeled folding tent overnight. That is why it is always advisable to plan a marketing action that requires labeled folding tents to be carried out.
Now that you know the main advantages and disadvantages, what do you think? Do you think a custom folding tent can fit in your next marketing actions?